2018/19 SUMMER LEAGUE REGISTRATION
Small Sided FA is delighted to announce they will be entering teams into Soccer5s Summer Leagues 2018-19! Player Registration is now open where players can register for the season.
Players will register as individuals and existing teams will be kept together in their Winter 2018 club teams where possible.
Due to age restrictions at Soccer5s during the Summer League season, players can either play at their own age up or above. Unfortunately players can’t play below no matter their football development stage.
EXAMPLE 2008 born players will play U10 or above
> Teams will have an allocated coach for training and matchdays.
INFORMATION / Term 4 & Summer CONTENT & FORMAT:
15x Training Week Program - Wednesday
- STARTS: Wednesday 10th October 2018
- ENDS: Wednesday 6th February 2019
- TIME: U8-U10 - 5.15pm - 6.15pm / U11-U14 6.30pm - 7.30pm (subject to change)
15x League Game Season - Saturdays
- STARTS: Saturday 13th October 2018
- ENDS: Saturday 9th February 2019
- TIME: Kicks Offs range from 8.20am > 11.00am - schedules emailed UNIFORM:
- Small Sided FA representative Jersey is included in your Registration
- ADD Umbro Pack is if its your first registration - Shorts & Socks Included
- Christmas Closure 20th December – Reopen 3rd January
- Australia Day Weekend Closure - 25/01-27/01
- REGISTRATION HELP Call 03 9794 0066 Email email@example.com
*Please note players who register, train and play at their own risk, injury cover isn't provided to players. For those that feel they need additional cover, we strongly encourage you to obtain personal injury insurance to cover medical costs to the unlikely event of sustaining a serious injury whilst participating in the sport of football. GET READY! Start your journey with Small Sided FA today int he Summer Leagues season 2018/19 at Soccer5s Dandenong