SSFA 2018 EOI now open
With the recent launch of the 6 founding member clubs within Small Sided FA for 2018, we are now welcoming expressions of interest to register for the upcoming season and programs.
Mini Roos players can join from as young as 4 years old up to 11 years old with 12-16 years old also being encouraged to register.
Register your child's EOI now
Small Sided FA adopts a year round approach of playing football which helps develop players technical development through playing small sided football. This approach has been around for many years and accommodates into a venue such as Soccer5s perfectly.
- Games never washed out - 3G Synthetic all weather pitches meaning guaranteed training & games
- More touches of the ball.
- More football decisions to enhance learning.
- Development of decision-making speed and reaction time.
- Reduced team sizes increases coach attention on individual players.
- More flexibility in position rotation – players start to specialise in 11 v 11.
- Greater goalkeeper involvement - use the goalkeeper like a defender
- Increased scoring opportunities.
- Provides physical and mental preparation for 11 v 11.
- Travel time the same week in-week out - ALWAYS AT ONE VENUE!
Teams will train every Wednesday and play games every Sunday as part of the 2018 Season for 20 weeks (Term 2 & 3) where they'll train with an allocated professional and qualified coach week-in week-out. Players will follow the SSFA curriculum
"READY TO PLAY"
It really doesn't get much better than this than for your child. Come and join in the action!
What happens when I've registered?
When EOI in a team is completed, players information will be collated and then notified of upcoming season information for 2018 which includes;
- Season format, schedule plus questions regarding Small Sided FA
- Free give-aways
- Coaching appointments
- Term 1: Free 1x 1 hour Session - "Come & Try" with SSFA and our qualified team of coaches working under the SSFA Curriculum.
- 8 week program - players can sign up for remainder of coaching program
- Players can register for SSFA 2018 Season straight away, players will then be issued information about which team they will be placed into (can stay with friends) although players will be graded appropriately
- Easter School Holiday Clinic: Keep active during school holidays and last chance to register for a team for the SSFA Season!
- Term 2 & Term 3: 2018 SSFA Season Kick Off for 20 weeks
- Easter School Holiday Clinic: Keep active during school holidays and stay & train with your team mates
- Term 3: 2018 Season continues
Plus much much more!
Register your child's EOI now CLICK HERE