Start your coaching journey with us..
Coaching Positions Now Available with SSFA
We would like to welcome experienced coaches who are wanting to be a part of the inaugural SSFA 2018 season and beyond!
Answering directly to the Small Sided FA members you will assume a role within the Football Department of one of the 6 founding member clubs and will be responsible for delivering coaching and the operations around the role where required.
The suitable applicant would exhibit the following qualities:
- Desirable C Licensed coach - at minimum FFA Mini Roos AND Skill Training certificate
- Extensive knowledge on all facets of Football.
- Preferably worked in the SAP/Miniroos level before
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to manage people of all levels and abilities.
- Strong organisational acumen.
- Knowledge of social media
In order to be successful in this role you will require previous demonstrated skills and knowledge in a similar role.
Must have a valid working with children check and experience coaching ages 3-16 years old.
- Lead 4 teams in the new Small Sided FA 2018 season including training and playing
- To ensure the National Football Curriculum is delivered
- Delivering high quality training programs
- Punctuality and well presented at all times
- Maintain records of training and game plans, performances and developmental needs
- Talent Identification within the club
- Be able to coordinate and run sessions for our miniroos program to ensure the standard is being met.
- Ensuring the miniroos program has been implemented and the structures adhered too.
- Set programs for all abilities to enable all children the opportunity to progress within the club (boys or girls)
Essential - April - September 2018
- Wednesday 3.30pm -7.30pm
- Sunday 8.30am - 12.00pm
Desirable - extra work available
- Monday evenings
- Fridays evenings
- Saturdays morning and afternoons
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum (1 of the following)
- FFA Mini Roos Certificate
- FFA Skills Certificate
- FFA Junior C Licence
- 2 years coaching experience
How to apply
Please forward cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online > http://indeedhi.re/2nnouov